The Otis and Rosie Brown Foundation, Inc. celebrates nonprofit organizations with extraordinary stories.
About the Organization
Primary Contact Information
Grant applicants are required to submit the following:
• Project Timeline: a detailed description of the project timeline
• Project Budget: a detailed description of the project budget
• W-9: your organization's W-9 form
Please use the following naming conventions for your files. This will help us expedite your application efficiently.
• Project Timeline: Organization-Timeline.pdf
• Project Budget: Organization-Budget.pdf
• W-9: Organization-W9.pdf
Replace Organization with your organization's name.
Previous grantees are welcome to reapply for a new grant each year.
All materials submitted to the Otis and Rosie Brown Foundation / Extraordinary Is are confidential and that these materials are requested for the sole purpose of determining an organization's qualifications for a grant award and will not be shared outside of the foundation.